• Beste forum bezoeker,

Om actief deel te nemen aan discussies of om je eigen onderwerp te starten, heb je een spelaccount nodig. REGISTREER HIER!

Verlenen van burenhulp

DeletedUser1143

Ik ben zojuist gewezen op een post op het beta forum waarin een idee geplaatst is om burenhulp te verbeteren.
Persoonlijk vind ik dit echt een top idee dus ik plaats de link even hier.
Ben benieuwd wat jullie van dit idee vinden .
Oorspronkelijk geplaatst op het beta forum door : Ballantines.
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/new-way-to-motivate-help-neighbors.6347/

Het is in engels , dus als iemand problemen heeft met de taal , geef maar een brul.

Hello, i'm from Brazilian Server, and i came here to bring to you an idea to improove the way you manage your neighbors motivation.
The actual way to do it, it's entering the player city, clicking on the "hands" and selecting the structure you want to give help.

So, i thought in something new, and very easy way to do it.
My English is not 100%, so, i'll describe with images, to explain the idea, ok ? Please, keep open mind, and any suggestion is welcome.

The Map of Neighbors will appear that way to you in this new feature:
814e598fb3a04252a00d052503be00e6.jpg

You will able to see in that picture that i put the "hands" side by side with player name, and this will have to be implemented by devs, and create a clickable button to do it.
Works like Forge of Empires, the Help button, you'll click and the game will automatically choose the structure to help.
But, my idea do not stop there.

To help with that, they could create and extra Option in ADVANCED SETTINGS, who you will able to choose what you want to receive help.
For that, here the example:
11cf1de869304b7299cac8bfa05d2caa.jpg

That way, you can choose what you want and the game will auto select your preferences.

Another example, i always prefer to receive Main Hall help only. I use a lot of coins to buy KP, so, in that way, the image will appear like that:
73de18319c7c4c728539c116ee42f1a2.jpg

For those player who wants to receive anything, or they dont have any choice, the game will auto mark those "boxes" and:

First: Will prioritize Premium Culture Structures who have higher bonus(Example: Snails, Event Culture Structures and etc) finishing with normal culture structures with smaller bonuses.

Second: If you have only 10 Snails in your city and you receive in 23 hours, 30 helps from Neighbors and FS members, the game will auto motivate those 10 Snails, and after that will put the next ones on Builder.

Third: After the builder received all the capacity of motivate, the game will change to Main Hall, because, Main Hall do not have LIMIT of helps / Motivates.

After 23 hours, when the first help on your Snail or culture finishes, the next helper will click there, and the game automatically choose this Snail who finish the timer before.

I guess that idea isn't difficult to bring to here, because Inno did that in Forge of Empires, and they probabily know the way to do it.

Ahhh, almost forgot.
Every day, you have 3 treasure prizes from Neighboor help or FS help.
This will continue intact. The only thing will change is, if the player choose to set the help throught my idea, when he clicks on the "hands" button on the map, if that will grant to him the Treasure, instead you search the city, the game will automatically shows a window saying something :

"What a pleasure surprise, you found a treasure !" And will show your prize and you will click OK and close the window.

Thats it!
Thank you for reading.

Edit¹: This feature will allow players who have bad connection to make neighboor help faster than actual system.
I have a 50mb connection in my house here in Brazil. And it's pretty fast related to other ones here in my country. It's Fiber, so, it's fast. And even so, sometimes, it's hard to load many cities and i always gave up to complete de task of helping all my neighboors or FS fellows.

DeletedUser1467

Ik heb het niet gelezen, niet helder genoeg voor, maar wat ik van de plaatjes zie, lijkt het me helemaal geweldig.

DeletedUser990

Wat een mooi idee.
Zou daar HEEEL blij mee worden.
Geef nu maar idereen omdat ik niet precies weet van wie ik hulp gekregen heb.
Dus ook van mij dikke+1

Uitstekend idee, ik heb hier ook traag ladende grote steden. Dit zou het speelbaar maken. burenhulp eerst naar cultuur, dan arbeiders, en dan stadhuis is OK, maar best wel met de optie om de arbeiders af te vinken als je die (tijdelijk) niet wil laten helpen. Om gemotiveerd te blijven om af en toe toch eens beter te gaan kijken, zou ik wel de schatkistjes behouden in de stad zelf. Met een pop up melding op de wereldkaart, na het geven van hulp, dat je in die stad een schat kan zoeken nu.

DeletedUser1663

Ik vind het ook een heel goed idee. Want ik geef nu wat ik zelf graag wil hebben (cultuur), maar misschien zit niemand daarop te wachten. En ik vind het ook een goed idee om de schatkistjes wel te zoeken. Het is zo leuk om steden van anderen te zien, inspirerend.

DeletedUser572

Ziet er leuk uit, maar ik zie het niet zomaar gebeuren. xD

DeletedUser1828

Ik zit net in een broederschap en vond het al vreemd dat zoiets er nog niet was.
Ik had namelijk ongeveer hetzelfde Nederlandse idee...en die zijn natuurlijk veel beter dan de Braziliaanse ideeen!
Ik ben alleen geen computertaal machtig want dan had ik hem zelf allang gebouwd! Wat een crime is dat zeg! Van burenhulp verlenen alleen aan mijn BS wordt ik al doodmoe!

Ik zit net in een broederschap en vond het al vreemd dat zoiets er nog niet was.
Ik had namelijk ongeveer hetzelfde Nederlandse idee...en die zijn natuurlijk veel beter dan de Braziliaanse ideeen!
Ik ben alleen geen computertaal machtig want dan had ik hem zelf allang gebouwd! Wat een crime is dat zeg! Van burenhulp verlenen alleen aan mijn BS wordt ik al doodmoe!

Mocht je toch de energie vinden om je ander buren te helpen.
de sneltoets "W" brengt je naar de wereldmap
de sneltoets "E" activeert het hulp handje

Scheelt je iig een hoop muisbewegingen.

Ik hoop dat ze inderdaad ooit iets als dit invoeren.
Die brazilianen hebben toch meer dan alleen maar mooie vrouwen ;)

Bovenaan